How to order
Ordering (commissioning) a piece of work is a straight forward five step process:
1. Depending on your location I can either arrange to visit you at home so that I can take a set of photographs or I will guide you in providing me with an image (or better still) a set of images that I can work from (please see FAQ's section).
2. Decide on the size of the piece that you want and any options such as additional copies etc (please see prices section).
3. I will then invoice you for a 50% deposit so that work can commence and a basic mock up image can be provided for your approval.
4. Once you accept this I will start work on the full artwork which will take approx Three to six weeks (depending upon the size and subject).
5. Upon completion I will email (or post) you with a proof quality scan/photograph of the finished work - upon receipt of the balance payment your artwork will be delivered by insured courier which will require a signature upon delivery.